Incent is Moving to Ethereum
Incent has partnered with the premier Ethereum software developer, ConsenSys, to re-engineer its revolutionary View to Earn (V2E) technology on the Ethereum blockchain.
Why is Incent moving to Ethereum?
While Incent’s View To Earn (V2E) beta rapidly caught the attention of live streamers and their audiences, re-engineering this solution as a Web 3.0 enabled protocol will allow us to:
- Reward far more to our creative partners and their audiences.
- Offer a seamless, inexpensive marketing solution to commerce.
- Reward in mainstream crypto-currencies.
- Serve a far broader cohort of content creators.
- Generate a real wealth effect for all Protocol participants.
Incent’s Decentralised Engagement Protocol(DEP) will bring DeFi to Digital Marketing
V2E will reward everyone in the value chain.
How will Incent manage the move to the Ethereum network?
- Once bridging technology is built, all existing INCNT holders will be invited to bridge to a new (ERC20) token, called ADEPT.
- Operation of the existing platform will suspended while ConsenSys build its replacement.
- During build, new creative and commercial partners will be incentivised to commit to participation via a locked airdrop technology.
- The replacement to Incent, named the Decentralised Engagement Protocol (DEP) is due to launch in December 2022.
What happens to the INCNT I own?
All users will be invited to withdraw their tokens and redeem them for the equivalent amount of the new token, ADEPT, via an online token bridge.
Once your ADEPT tokens are unlocked, trading out of them to other cryptocurrencies of your choice will be far simpler than is currently possible.
See section 7.4 of the Whitepaper for token release schedule.
Holders who elect to continue supporting the Project by staking their ADEPT tokens will be rewarded with interest for doing so.
More information on this in our Whitepaper.